We require a non-refundable deposit of one (1) night’s stay for all confirmed reservations. Your credit card number and expiration date are required for a reservation and must be given at the time your reservation is made.
1. We will charge your deposit to the credit card given with your initial reservation.
2. Check or money order may be sent via postal mail for the deposit. Full payment for one night’s stay is required for a confirmed reservation. (Send deposit to the mailing address at the bottom of this page.) Your credit card information will still be required when you make your initial reservation.
3. Stays that exceed 7 days may require a larger deposit. We will contact you if an additional deposit is needed.
4. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferrable on any cancellation. Deposits may be applied to a change in reservation dates, if space is available for the change. All cancellations will result in a minimum penalty of the one (1) night deposit.
5. Early departures from the reserved period are considered a cancellation and subject to full payment.
6. If reservation is cancelled within 72 hours of arrival or a “no show” the reservation is subject to full payment.